For teams to remain effective and engaged they must embrace creative techniques to keep teamplayers fresh and attentive.
The workshop introduces teams to a range of techniques including:
- Running and participating in all-inclusive and productive meetings
- Using creativity techniques, including brainstorming with 6-3-5, Disney Rooms, De Bono’s 6 Hats and more
- Giving constructive and critical feedback with tact
- Prototyping with iterative improvement using the PDCA approach
- Collaborating effectively in international teams with different cultural expectations
4-hour workshops are held online and use a collaborative platform to simulate your working context.